1. Name and contact details of the data controller
Committee: Michael Hallek, Michael Keating
Registered with: Cologne district court, register of associations no. VR 19008
Kerpener Str. 62 50937 Cologne Germany
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 0043 664 8887 1718
2. Collection and storage of personal data and their type, purpose and use
In the context of your membership with iwCLL e.V., we collect the following information:
- Title, first name, surname
- A valid email address
- Address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Information in connection with organising and holding events of iwCLL e.V.
These data are collected for the following purposes:
- Identifying you as a member of the association
- Administering your membership in the association
- Corresponding with you
- Sending letters, emails, invitations informing you of our activities or inviting you to meetings and events
Data processing is carried out at your request and is necessary, in accordance with point (b) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR, for the stated purposes for the administration of your membership and the mutual performance of obligations arising from the constitution of the association.
The personal data collected by us for the above-mentioned purpose will be stored for 5 years after the end of the calendar year it will be erased, unless we are required to store them for longer under retention and documentation obligations in tax and commercial law (according to the German commercial code, the German criminal code or the German fiscal code) in accordance with point (c) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or if you have given consent to longer-term storage in accordance with point (a) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR.
iwCLL e.V., Kerpener Str. 62, 50937 Cologne, Germany | email@example.com
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data are not transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those purposes listed below.
To the extent necessary in accordance with point (b) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR for the administration of your membership in the association, your personal data are transferred to third parties. This includes transferring data to tax advisors, tax offices, social insurance institutions, the medical association, health insurance companies, legal advisors and other public authorities for the purpose of administering and/or billing for the membership in the association. The data transferred may only be used by the third party for the stated purpose.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 7(3) of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, any consent you have given us. This will have the consequence that we will no longer be allowed to continue any data processing based on this consent in the future;
- Pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain access to your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain access to information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object to the processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision- making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about its particulars;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data stored by us completed without undue delay;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless its processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data insofar as you contest its accuracy, if its processing is unlawful but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have the data transmitted to another controller; and
- Pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To that end, you may usually contact the supervisory authority responsible for your habitual place of residence.
5. Mailing List
You have the right to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by email or mail https://www.iwcll.org/contact/
6. Right to object
Where your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to point (f) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you where there are grounds for this relating to your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, you only need to declare this to iwCLL e.V. or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Hallek and Michael Keating
– Committee –