The Executive Board supervises all subcommittees and all iwCLL activities with respect to:
- the development and promotion of clinical, translational and basic research activities on CLL and related diseases.
- supporting interaction and co-operation between clinical experts (physicians, study groups) health care professionals and scientists working on CLL and related scientific areas on an international level.
- achieving general standards with respect to
- diagnosis and treatment of CLL patients.
- the implementation and/or harmonisation of clinical trials on CLL and related diseases.
- promotion of international communication and publication of clinical and scientific knowledge on CLL and related diseases.
- regular organization of congresses, symposia and conferences for promoting the activities described above.
Executive board members
- Chairperson: Peter Hillmen
- Deputy Chairperson: Thomas Kipps
- Secretary: Michael Hallek
- Treasurer: Susan O’Brien