The vision of iwCLL is a world where all patients with CLL can be cured.
- The iwCLL is committed to creating progress regarding the management and outcome of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia world-wide.
- The purpose of the iwCLL is to foster research and promote education of physicians and scientists on the treatment and on the clinical, translational and basic science on CLL.
- The iwCLL wants to attract scientists and physicians working in this field.
- The iwCLL is committed to render optimal therapies available to all patients with CLL in the world regardless of their income, education, gender, geographic region and health care system of their country.
- This mission of the iwCLL will be achieved by organising scientific events and meetings, support and/or fund research projects, including commissioning research. The iwCLL gives awards to scientists and clinicians that have contributed significantly to the field.
Our values are:
- being refreshing and thought-provoking in our approach
- fostering collaboration
- being inclusive
- acknowledging hard work and scientific achievements
- enabling transparency
- creating an atmosphere of respect and truthfulness